- Tour led by prize winning author and expert on Provence.
- Small tour group size – no more than 16 people. Touring at its best, is great because it leads to shared experiences and stories. A small group size means everybody can get to know each other, and that our itinerary can be flexible. In cities and villages you can choose to sight see, shop or simply relax as you see fit.
- Accommodation in a 18th century wine estate
- Flexibility – See the sights you want to see, and enjoy Provence the way you want to.
- Our base, Lourmarin, is rated by many as the best village in Provence.
- Stay at home options – dip in/dip out of the tour as you see fit.
- Pre-tour reading list to help you get the best from your trip.
- Evening activities – drink and draw, night market, rosé tasting evening, truffle evening, boule tournament.