Starting in 2020 I am offering bespoke private tours of Provence for groups of up to 7 people. The trips will be designed to encapsulate everything that makes Provence so special: great food, great wine, and great culture. Please also enquire if you are planning a honeymoon or a special trip and would like an individual package put together.
A bespoke tour includes the following:
- Telephone conversation and follow up email with itinerary suggestions, including suggested sights, restaurants, activities and accommodation.
- Transportation throughout your tour. I will pick you up from and drop you off at your accommodation.
- During our time together insider insights into everything I love about Provence, including history, culture, food and drink, and all sorts of Provencal trivia. Thanks to my work writing the Moon Guide to Provence I consider myself something of a walking Provencal encyclopedia.
- Recommended reading list in advance of your arrival so that you can make the very best of your time in Provence.
- Chilled mineral water in the car.
- A signed Moon Guide to Provence.
What’s not included:
- Admission prices to sights and activities
- Meals and snacks en route.
- Booking accommodation and cost of accommodation. I will of course recommend hotels/guest houses and I can book them for you if you would like.
The price for a bespoke tour is €1,000 per day for the group. Please use the enquiry form to get in touch and specify private tour, with your dates and group size or email firstname.lastname@example.org