Provence Guru has teamed up with Chateau La Coste and created a great summer wine give away. Throughout the summer one lucky Provence Guru subscriber per week will win a fantastic magnum of Chateau La Coste Rosé. All readers have to do to take part is email email@example.com directly. Alternatively just ‘Like’ the Provence Guru Facebook page to enter the weekly draw.
Chateau La Coste is one of Provence’s finest wine estates. It uses state of the art wine making techniques to produce red, white and rosé of the very highest quality. Visitors to Chateau La Coste, can also enjoy a stunning walk through the Provencal countryside punctuated by works of modern art by renowned artists. There are two restaurants, and frequent events at the Chateau’s open air theatre.
Terms and conditions
- The competition runs between 15 May and 15 September
- The first prize draw will take place at the end of the first week of June
- The competition closes to new entries when 12 magnums of Chateau La Coste have been won
- Winners will be notified by email or Facebook if they have won
- To claim their prize winners must present themselves at Chateau La Coste
- In the event that a prize remains unclaimed 10 days after a prize winner has been notified they have won, the prize winner shall cease to be entitled to the prize and a new draw shall be held.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of Jamie Ivey editor of Provence Guru shall be final.
Leave a Reply